HOLE IN ONE GOLF PROMOTION
with Kestrel Premium Lager Beer by getting a Kestrel and joining the exclusive Kestrel Club!
Click to view
Click to view
Click to view
Kestrel Hole in One promotion Terms and Conditions
The Kestrel Hole in One promotion runs from 1st April 2014 to March 31st 2015. All valid claims to be received by Brookfield Drinks Ltd no later than April 6th 2015.
1. A valid hole in one is deemed to have taken place between the 1st April 2014 and the 31st March 2015 at a Golf Club stocking Kestrel Premium Lager and taking part in the promotion.
2. The golfer claiming the hole in one has to be amateur in status at the time the hole in one took place. Professional golfers are not allowed to claim.
3. The hole that the hole in one was achieved on must be a minimum of 135 yds long for men and 120 yds long for women.
4. The hole in one must be confirmed as having been achieved during an officially completed 18 hole club competition.
5. The hole in one must be witnessed by at least one playing partner.
6. The claim form (available to download at www.kestrelbeer.com) must be fully completed and witnessed by the club secretary and the playing partner identified in point 5.
7. A signed photocopy of the scorecard showing the hole in one must be attached to the claim form.
8. All completed claim forms to be sent to Brookfield Drinks Ltd c/o IMA Group, Shaw House, 54 Bramhall Lane South, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 1AH
9. It is recommended that all claim forms are sent with a signed for proof of delivery in case of a dispute.
10. All successful claimants will be sent a commemorative Kestrel Club certificate and an exclusive Kestrel ball marker to the address stipulated on the claim form.
11. All successful claims will be placed into a draw to take place on the 7th April 2015. The first 100 names drawn will be invited to take part in the Kestrel Club Hole in One Day event (date and venue to be confirmed).
12. Once a date and venue for the event has been confirmed a full set of Terms and Conditions for the 100,000GBP competition will be published and made available.
13. The 100 successful entrants will be notified by post no later than 14th April 2015.
14. Brookfield Drinks Ltd reserves the right to make further investigations into all claims that are made.
15. Brookfield Drinks Ltd accepts no responsibility for the safe delivery and condition of goods.
16. Successful Hole in One claimants will automatically receive membership of The Kestrel Club.
17. Application to receive your commemorative certificate and exclusive ball marker from Kestrel (Brookfield Drinks Ltd) confirms you accept that notice of your successful Hole in One, which includes but is not restricted to your name and the golf club at which it was achieved, can be used for publicity purposes as a press release and may be given to the media to promote the Kestrel Hole in One promotion.
18. The promotion is open to any club stocking Kestrel Premium Lager in England, Scotland and Wales.
19. Brookfield Drinks Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes should the certificates or ball markers become unavailable.
20. Brookfield Drinks Ltd reserves the right to change the dates of the promotion.
21. Brookfield Drinks Ltd's decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion.Close