Kestrel and Brookfield Drinks are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy.
This Policy is updated in accordance with changes to law or our website, so please remember to check our Policy on regular occassions.
What Information We Collect
Our website may obtain, and process the following data about you:
- Information about how you use our site, including details of your visits, and details of what you access within our site. This includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information or data given voluntarily by you. The main example of this is your signing up to our email list.
- Information that you provide when contacting us by any means.
How we Use Your Information
The information that we collect is used to make our website better, and to better inform you about The Kestrel beer range. We may also use the information as outlined below:
- To provide information to you about our company, our range or our partnership with the RSPB. This only happens if the information is requested by you, on our contacts page.
- To provide information to you relating to new products being launched by Brookfield Drinks.
- To update you of any changes to our website, services or products.
We do not permit third parties to use your data.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not currently transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union. By providing your personal data to us, you do however agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your data within the European Union. We do our upmost to ensure that every reasonable step is undertaken to ensure the safe storage of your data. Unfortunately the transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure and it is feasible that such information could be intercepted. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.